Japanese Souffle Pancakes
Dehydrated Pepperoni Chips
|By :Instant Culinary Team|
|Duration||9 Hours and 1 Minute|
|Keyword||Chips, Dehydrated Pepperoni|
|Prep Time||1 Minute|
|Cook Time||9 Hours|
- 1 cup pepperoni slices 20-22 slices
- Open the lid and place the Air Fryer Tray inside the basket.
- Place the pepperoni slices on top of the plate, do not overlap them. Close the lid
- Select the Dehydrate function, press Temp and set the temperature to 130°F then press Time and set the time to 9 Hours. Press Start.
- Once the cooking time has finished transfer them to a serving plate.
Instant Culinary Team
All recipes by : Instant Culinary Team
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!