Risotto with Lemon and Shrimp
|By :Chop Secrets|
|Browse Category||Kid-Friendly, Seven Ingredients or Less, Side Dishes|
|Cooking Technique||Pressure Cook, Sauté|
|Prep Time||5 minutes|
|Cook Time||40 minutes|
4 - 6 serving
- 1/2 cup Water
- 1 1/2 lbs gold potatoes or fingerling, cut into
- 1 tbsp canola oil or other high-heat oil
- 1 tbsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tbsp pepper
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/4 cup snipped chives and/or Italian parsley (optional)
1/2 cupwater in the Instant Pot. Place potatoes in a steamer basket and carefully lower it into the pot.
- Secure the lid, making sure the vent is closed.
- Using the display panel select the MANUAL function*. Use the +/- keys and program the Instant Pot for 5 minutes.
- When the time is up, let the pressure naturally release for 10 minutes, then quick-release the remaining pressure.
- Drain the potatoes and pat dry. Rinse and dry the pot liner and return to Instant Pot.
- Add the oil to the Instant Pot. Using the display panel select CANCEL to turn the pot off, then choose the SAUTE function and adjust to the high setting.
- When oil gets hot, brown the potatoes until golden, 3-4 minutes per side. Do not crowd the pot--you may have to work in batches. Generously salt and pepper the potatoes while they cook.
- When all potatoes are browned, return them to the still-hot pot, sprinkle with herbs and squeeze lemon over the top. Cook, tossing, for 1 minute and serve immediately.
*The MANUAL and PRESSURE COOK buttons are interchangeable.
All recipes by : Chop Secrets
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!