The Best Fillet Steak and Chunky Chips
|By :The Culinary Cartel|
Air Fried Broccoli
|Browse Category||Dinner, Vegetarian|
|Cooking Technique||Air Fry, Vortex Air Fryer|
|Keyword||air fry, bite-sized florets, Broccoli, vegetarian|
|Prep Time||5 Minutes|
|Cook Time||7 Minutes|
- 1 head broccoli
- 1 Bowl of water
- 1 tbsp oil
- Salt and pepper as needed
- Wash the broccoli in a large bowl of water to remove any fine grit and cut it into bite-sized florets.
- Toss the broccoli in a little oil, salt, and pepper until evenly coated, then add to the frying basket. There is no need to preheat.
- Select Air Fry and set the temperature to 195°C and the time to 5 minutes – this will give you crispy al dente stems, as seen in the video. Alternatively, select Air Fry at 185°C for 7 minutes for a softer stemmed broccoli.
- Whatever time you choose, be sure to shake the basket half way through to ensure even cooking.
The Culinary Cartel
All recipes by : The Culinary Cartel
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!