|By :Giulliana Zavaleta|
Gastronomic advisor for 5 years and creator of the blog @atodocomer where she shares her passion for food.
|Keyword||Instant Pot, Soup/Broth|
|Cook Time||30 Minutes|
- 3 tbsp vegetable oil
- 3 cloves garlic or garlic powder
- 1 red onion diced
- 2 tomatoes peeled and diced
- 3 tbsp panca chili pepper paste
- ¼ cup tomato paste
- ½ kg (500g) beef
- 4-5 cups beef chicken, or water broth
- 2 yellow potatoes sliced
- 70 g angel hair noodles
- ⅓ cup evaporated milk
- 1 tbsp dry oregano
- 2 eggs
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Place the stainless steel inner pot inside the Instant Pot®. Press Saute and set the time to 20 Minutes . Add onion, garlic and sauté about 5 minutes. Then place the tomatoes together with the panca chili pepper and tomato paste. Add the beef and stir fry for about 8 minutes.
- Press Soup/Broth and set the time to 10 Minutes, then add potato and broth. When only 3 minutes of cooking time remain, add the pasta and oregano. When pasta is cooked, add the milk and the eggs so that they are poached.
- Serve our soup hot.
All recipes by : Giulliana Zavaleta
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!