Braised Short Ribs
Creamy Tuscan Chicken Penne
|By :Instant Brands Culinary Team|
Bring the Tuscan countryside a little closer to home with a plate of creamy, al dente penne pasta. While the juicy chicken tenders, garlic and parmesan cheese are the centerpieces of this recipe, the cream cheese — while not authentically Italian — enriches the sauce; the baby spinach and sundried tomatoes balance out the dish.
|Course||Kids, Main Course|
|Browse Category||Poultry, Rice & Pastas|
|Cooking Technique||Pressure Cook, Sauté|
|Main Ingredient||Baby Spinach, Chicken Stock, Chicken Tenders, Cream Cheese, Heavy Cream, Italian Seasoning, Parmesan, Shallots, Sundried Tomatoes, Unsalted Butter|
|Keyword||instant pot pasta recipes, pasta|
|Prep Time||15 minutes|
|Cook Time||20 minutes|
- 1 1/2 lb chicken tenders
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter
- 1 medium shallot finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream
- 8 oz sun-dried tomatoes in oil drained and roughly chopped
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 3 cups baby spinach
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 1/2 cup cream cheese
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 box penne pasta 300 grams
- salt and pepper for seasoning
- chili flakes
- Italian chopped parsley
- grated parmesan cheese
- Place your chicken tenders on a plate or cutting board and generously season one side with salt and black pepper.
- Select SAUTE and set to HIGH. Then select START.
- Wait until the display shows HOT, then add the olive oil into the inner pot.
- Add chicken to the pot and cook for 3-4 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Set the cooked chicken aside. Once cooled, cut chicken into 1-inch pieces.
- Add butter and shallot to pot, cook for 2 minutes. After, add garlic and cook for another 1 minute until fragrant. Select CANCEL.
- Add heavy cream, chicken stock, sun-dried tomatoes, Italian seasoning, and penne pasta. Stir until the pasta is thoroughly soaked in liquid.
- Add chopped chicken tenders on top.
- Secure lid for pressure cooking. Select PRESSURE COOK, HIGH set time for 5 minutes (00:05), select START.
- Once program is done, Quick Release pressure. Select CANCEL and remove lid.
- Add freshly grated parmesan cheese, cream cheese, and baby spinach.
- Stir pasta until cheese is melted and spinach has wilted, about 1 minute. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Serve with Garnish.
Instant Brands Culinary Team
All recipes by : Instant Brands Culinary Team
You might also like