Risotto with Lemon and Shrimp
Creamy Scalloped Potatoes
|By :Chop Secrets|
|Browse Category||Side Dishes|
|Cooking Technique||Pressure Cook, Sauté|
|Main Ingredient||Butter, Cheddar Cheese, Chicken Broth, Milk, Potatoes|
|Prep Time||5 minutes|
|Cook Time||20 minutes|
- 1 1/2 lbs potatoes peeled and cut into
- 1 tbsp dried parsley
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp fresh thyme
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1 cup chicken broth or vegetable
- 3 tbsp butter
- 3 tbsp flour
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 tbsp spicy brown mustard
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar
- Place sliced potatoes in the Instant Pot. Sprinkle with parsley, salt, onion powder, thyme and pepper. Pour broth over the top.
- Secure the lid, making sure the vent is closed.
- Using the display panel select the MANUAL or PRESSURE COOK function*. Use the +/- keys and program the Instant Pot for 1 minute.
- When the time is up, quick-release the pressure.
- Remove potatoes with a slotted spoon to a
1.5 quartovenproof casserole.
- Add butter to the Instant Pot. Turn the pot off by Selecting CANCEL and then select the SAUTE function.
- When butter is completely melted, sprinkle in flour and stir until smooth.
- Add milk, mustard and nutmeg and cook and stir until thickened and bubbly. Add more milk if needed to achieve the desired consistency.
- Pour sauce evenly over potatoes. Top with cheese and set under a broiler for 5-10 minutes until golden and bubbly.
*The MANUAL and PRESSURE COOK buttons are interchangeable.
All recipes by : Chop Secrets
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!