Creamy Pork Chops
Creamy Pork Chops
|By :Meredith OperationsCorp|
|Cooking Technique||Instant Pot, Saute|
|Main Ingredient||Alfredo Sauce, Black Pepper, boneless center-cut pork chops, Cream Cheese, Paprika, Parmesan cheese, salt|
|Keyword||Alfredo Sauce, creamy, instant pot, pork chop, saute|
|Prep Time||25 Minutes|
|Cook Time||5 Minutes|
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 12 boneless center-cut pork chops 1-inch-thick, about 5 1/2 lb
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 1/4 cups purchased Alfredo sauce
- 6 cloves garlic minced
- 1 pkg. cream cheese cubed and softened, 8-ounce
- 1/2 cup finely shredded Parmesan cheese
- chopped fresh sage
- In a small bowl stir together salt, paprika, and pepper. Season pork chops with salt mixture.
- Place a
6-qtInstant Pot on Saute setting. Add 1 Tbspof the oil. When oil is hot, add 3 pork chops and cook until browned, turning once. Remove from pot. Repeat with remaining pork chops, adding remaining 1 Tbspoil as needed. Remove all pork chops from pot. Pour Alfredo sauce and garlic into pot. Place pork chops on top of sauce. Lock lid in place. Set Instant Pot on High Pressure to cook 5 minutes. Release pressure quickly. Open lid carefully. Remove pork chops from pot. Add cream cheese to sauce. Whisk until smooth.
- Place 4 pork chops in each of 2 airtight containers. Divide sauce into thirds and spoon one-third over chops in each container. Cover and chill up to 5 days.
- Serve remaining pork chops and sauce topped with Parmesan and sage.
Variation: Pork and Pineapple Pizzas:
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Cube one portion of pork. Spread 4 naan with pork cooking sauce. Top with cubed pork,
1 cupchopped fresh pineapple, 1/4 cupthinly sliced red onion, 1/4 cupsliced pickled jalapeno peppers, and 1 1/2 cupsshredded mozzarella cheese (6 oz.). Arrange on a large baking sheet. Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until browned and cheese is melted. Makes 4 servings.
Variation: Creamy Pork and Orzo:
- Cube one pork portion. Place a
6-qtInstant Pot on Saute setting. Add pork cooking liquid, 2 cupsreduced-sodium chicken broth, 1/4 cupchopped dried oil-pack tomatoes, and 1 clove garlic, minced. Bring to boiling. Add 1 cupdried orzo pasta. Cook 7 minutes or until tender and creamy, stirring occasionally. Stir in cooked pork, 1/2 cupfrozen peas, and 1/2 tspchopped fresh rosemary or 1 Tbspchopped fresh basil. Heat through. Makes 4 servings.
All recipes by : Meredith OperationsCorp
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!