Risotto with Lemon and Shrimp
Creamy Chicken and Noodles
|By :Chop Secrets|
|Browse Category||Poultry, Rice & Pastas, Seven Ingredients or Less|
|Cooking Technique||Pressure Cook|
|Main Ingredient||Chicken Broth, Chicken Thighs|
|Prep Time||0 minutes|
|Cook Time||45 minutes|
6 - 8 servings
- 4 cups low-sodium chicken broth warmed
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 4 tbsp butter
- 21 oz cream of chicken soup
2 cans 10.5 oz
- 24 oz frozen egg noodles
- 2 tbsp chopped italian parsley and fresh cracked pepper for garnish optional
- Add warmed broth, chicken, butter and soup to the Instant Pot, in that order. Do not stir.
- Secure the lid, making sure the vent is closed.
- Using the display panel select the MANUAL or PRESSURE COOK function*. Use the +/- keys and program the Instant Pot for 10 minutes.
- When the time is up, let the pressure naturally release for 10 minutes, then quick-release the remaining pressure.
- Carefully remove the chicken from the pot to a cutting board and shred.
- Meanwhile, rinse the inside of the lid with cold water. Add the noodles to the pot and stir to mix, then secure the lid, making sure the vent is closed.
- Using the display panel select the MANUAL or PRESSURE COOK function*. Use the +/- keys and program the Instant Pot for 5 minutes.
- When the time is up, let the pressure naturally release for 5 minutes, then perform a controlled release of the remaining pressure, watching out for any starchy spray.
- Return the chicken to the pot and stir to combine. Serve hot topped with chopped italian parsley and fresh cracked pepper (optional).
*The MANUAL and PRESSURE COOK buttons are interchangeable.
All recipes by : Chop Secrets
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!