Risotto with Lemon and Shrimp
|By :Chop Secrets|
|Browse Category||Poultry, Seven Ingredients or Less|
|Cooking Technique||Pressure Cook|
|Main Ingredient||Brown Sugar, Chicken Thighs, Cranberries, Pineapple|
|Prep Time||5 minutes|
|Cook Time||35 minutes|
4 - 6 servings
- 14 ounce cranberry sauce with whole berries,
- 14 - 20 ounce pineapple chunks, drained,
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 2 tsp kosher salt
- 6 boneless skinless chicken thighs
- Mix together cranberry sauce, drained pineapple, sugar and salt in Instant Pot.
- Nestle chicken thighs in sauce a single layer, turning once to coat.
- Secure the lid, making sure the vent is closed.
- Using the display panel select the MANUAL or PRESSURE COOK function*. Use the +/- buttons and program the Instant Pot for 15 minutes.
- When the time is up, let the pressure naturally release for 10 minutes, then quick-release the remaining pressure.
- Serve with stuffing, rice or egg noodles.
If your Instant Pot does not have a MANUAL function, use the Pressure Cook function.
All recipes by : Chop Secrets
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!