Risotto with Lemon and Shrimp
|By :Chop Secrets|
Serves 2-4 5 minutes prep time / 15 minutes cook time / 20 minutes total time
|Prep Time||5 minutes|
|Cook Time||15 minutes|
2 - 4 servings
- 8.5 oz box cornbread mix prepared
- 2-3 hot dog weiners cut into
- 7 popsicle sticks cut in half with any jagged edges removed, optional
- 1 cup Water
- ketchup for serving
- mustard or other condiments for serving
- Prepare cornbread mix according to package directions.
- Coat the inside of a silicone egg bite mold with nonstick spray
- (Optional) Insert a halved popsicle stick into the cut end of each hot dog segment.
- Place a hot dog segment in each egg bite mold.
- Divide cornbread batter amongst the egg bite molds. Tap the mold on the counter to settle the batter and remove any air pockets.
- Pour one cup of water in the Instant Pot and insert the steam rack. Carefully lower the egg bite mold on to the steam rack.
- Cover loosely with foil, then secure the lid, making sure the vent is closed.
- Using the display panel select the MANUAL or PRESSURE COOKER function*. Use the +/- keys and program the Instant Pot for 5 minutes.
- When the time is up, let the pressure naturally release for 5 minutes, then quick-release the remaining pressure.
- Unmold the corn dog bites and serve with ketchup, mustard or other condiments of your choice.
All recipes by : Chop Secrets
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!