Japanese Souffle Pancakes
Corn and Shrimp Stuffed Tomatoes
|By :Instant Culinary Team|
Celebrate the end of tomato season by using up the last of your beautiful large, juicy tomatoes. This recipe saves the tomato pulp to create a savory shrimp and corn filling sure to satisfy any picky eater.
|Browse Category||Appetizer, Dinner, Side Dishes|
|Diet||Halal, Kosher, Low Sodium|
|Cooking Technique||Air Fry|
|Main Ingredient||Beefsteak Tomatoes, Cooked Rice, Corn Kernels, Scallions, Shirmp|
|Keyword||Air Fryer, Shellfish, Vortex Air Fryer, Vortex Air Fryer Oven|
|Prep Time||15 Minutes|
|Cook Time||12 Minutes|
- 6 large beefsteak tomatoes
- 1 cup uncooked deveined peeled shrimp
- 1/2 white onion
- 4 scallions
- 1 ear corn or 1/2 cup corn kernels
- 1/2 cup Cooked rice
- 2 limes
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- Olive oil for finishing
- Begin by preparing the tomatoes. Slice off each tomato top and set aside. Scoop out the pulp and seeds. Reserve insides in a small bowl.
- Next prepare the stuffing. Mince
1 cupshrimp, 1/2 of a white onion, and 4 scallions.
- Add minced shrimp, onion, and scallions to a medium mixing bowl with
1/2 cupcooked rice, 1/2 cupcorn, 1 cupreserved tomato pulp, 1 tspsalt, 1 tspblack pepper, and the juice of 2 limes. Mix thoroughly to combine.
- Stuff each cored tomato with the shrimp and corn mixture.
- Top each stuffed tomato with the reserved tomato tops.
- Air Fry stuffed tomatoes at 385°F for 12 minutes, or until cooked through and lightly browned. Drizzle with olive oil and eat while warm.
Instant Culinary Team
All recipes by : Instant Culinary Team
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!