Japanese Souffle Pancakes
|By :Instant Culinary Team|
|Main Ingredient||Chocolate, Cocoa Powder, Coconut Oil, Hazelnuts|
|Keyword||Chocolate, Chocolate Chips, Dips, Hazelnuts, Milk Chocolate, Spreads|
|Prep Time||5 Minutes|
|Cook Time||25 Minutes|
- 2 ¼ c raw hazelnuts
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- ½ c Cocoa Powder
- 1 c powdered sugar
- 1 c Milk chocolate chips
- 1 tsp salt
- Preheat the air fryer to 350°F. Toast the hazelnuts for 10 minutes, or until golden and fragrant.
- Working in batches, rub a handful of hazelnuts in the middle of a kitchen towel to remove the brown skins. Do not worry about perfection; lingering skins can get blitzed.
- Pour all the toasted hazelnuts into a food processor and blend until a smooth nut butter is formed, about 5-8 minutes.
- With the blender on low, slowly incorporate the coconut oil, cocoa powder, and powdered sugar until smooth, about 1 minute. Then blend the chocolate chips, about 5 additional minutes. Add salt to taste.
- Pour the copycat Nutella into a jar and refrigerate until ready to use. Enjoy!
Instant Culinary Team
All recipes by : Instant Culinary Team
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!