Cherry Chocolate Poke Cake
Cookies and Cream Cheesecake
|By :Aileen Clark|
This cheesecake is the best of both worlds—a creamy cheesecake filled with crunchy chocolate cookies.
|Browse Category||Dessert, Kid-Friendly|
|Duration||more than 2 hours|
|Cooking Technique||Pressure Cook|
|Main Ingredient||Chocolate Sandwich Cookies, Cream Cheese, Eggs, Sugar|
|Prep Time||15 minutes|
|Cook Time||40 minutes|
- 1 cup Water
- 26 cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies divided
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter melted
- 16 oz cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup full-fat sour cream
- 2 large eggs room temperature
- Pour water into Instant Pot® and add trivet. Grease a (
7 inch) push pan and set aside.
16chocolate cookies in a gallon-sized zip-top bag and seal. Roll with a rolling pin until small crumbs are formed.
- In a small bowl, mix crushed cookies and melted butter together.
- Press cookie crust into bottom and halfway up sides of greased PushPan. Place pan in freezer while preparing cheesecake batter.
- With an electric mixer, cream together cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla. Beat until light and fluffy, about 2 minutes.
- Slowly mix in sour cream and mix.
- Add eggs one at a time, beating after each addition Only mix until combined. Do not overmix.
- Chop remaining cookies and fold half of them into cheesecake batter. Reserve remaining chopped cookies for topping.
- Pour batter into the push pan. Create a foil sling and carefully lower pan into Instant Pot®.
- Close lid and set pressure release to Sealing.
- Press Manual or Pressure Cook button and adjust time to 40 minutes.
- When the timer beeps, allow pressure to release naturally and then unlock lid and remove it.
- Carefully remove pan from Instant Pot® using foil sling. Place on a cooling rack and let cool to room temperature.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for a minimum of 8 hours.
- Top cheesecake with remaining chopped cookies and serve.
PER SERVING CALORIES: 642 | FAT: 44g | PROTEIN: 10g | SODIUM: 452mg FIBER: 1g | CARBOHYDRATES: 56g | SUGAR: 40g
175 recipes for quick and delicious meals in the Instant Pot—today’s hottest kitchen appliance—that the whole family will love for under $12 a meal. Eating well doesn’t need to cost a fortune. And with the Instant Pot, it no longer requires a lot of time or effort. Now create budget-friendly meals that are fast and delicious using your favorite cooking gadget. In the “I Love My Instant Pot®” Affordable Meals Recipe Book, Aileen Clark shows that it is possible to eat healthy, filling meals while on a budget. With 175 recipes and photos throughout, this is a must-have cookbook if you are looking for good meals that are easy on the wallet. Save money and reduce your monthly food budget with practical approaches to grocery shopping. With a cost estimate included for each recipe, you can easily stay on budget and manage your food costs ahead of time so you can be better prepared with your expenses. Featuring an easy-to-understand overview of how to use the Instant Pot, this is the perfect guide whether you are new to the Instant Pot or an expert. With satisfying, whole-food dishes for every meal of the day, this cookbook makes using the Instant Pot easier and cheaper than ever! Aileen Clark is a recipe developer and food blogger at AileenCooks.com. Aileen's mission is to connect with other moms in a way that helps make their lives easier and more fun. She loves creating new recipes for the Instant Pot® and runs an Instant Pot® group on Facebook focused on troubleshooting recipes and helping new users find success with cooking in the Instant Pot®. She has been featured on Huffington Post, Today Parents, and Money Saving Mom and her recipes have been shared on Food Gawker, ParadeCommunity Table, Country Living, and Happy Hooligans. She was recognized as one of the top parenting bloggers in Sacramento and has partnered with many major brands, including: NABISCO, Better Than Bouillon, Red Baron, Ling Ling, Huggies, Fisher-Price, StarKist, and Macy's. Aileen lives in Northern California with her husband and three children.
All recipes by : Aileen Clark
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!