Braised Short Ribs
Coconut Ginger Carrot Soup
|By :Instant Brands Culinary Team|
Fresh, aromatic and full of flavor. Hearty vegetables, warm spices, and coconut milk are blended to create a rich and creamy soup. Serve this at your next dinner party and garnish with cilantro to really wow your family and friends.
|Course||Dinner, Lunch, Main Course, Soup|
|Browse Category||Soups, Stews & Broths, Vegan & Vegetarian|
|Diet||Gluten Free, Vegan, Vegetarian|
|Cooking Technique||Pressure Cook, Sauté|
|Main Ingredient||Carrot, Coconut Milk, Fresh ginger|
|Keyword||instant pot soup, instant pot soup recipe|
|Prep Time||10 minutes|
|Cook Time||11 minutes|
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 onion diced
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 3 tbsp fresh ginger minced or grated
- 6 cups carrots cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1 celery stalk cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 5 cups vegetable stock
- 1 can coconut milk
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp turmeric
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- Select SAUTÉ, select HIGH. Select START. Add olive oil to inner pot. When oil is hot, add onion and cook for 5 minutes. Sauté until onions are translucent.
- Add garlic and ginger, cook 1 minute.
- Select CANCEL to turn off SAUTÉ.
- Add carrots, celery, stock, and spices (salt, pepper, cumin, paprika, and turmeric). Stir to combine.
- Secure lid for pressure cooking.
- Select PRESSURE COOK, select HIGH and set time to 5 minutes (00:05). Select START.
- Once program ends, allow for 10-minute Natural Release.
- Select CANCEL.
- With an immersion blender or stand blender, blend soup.
- Stir in coconut milk and serve.
TIP: Garnish with cilantro leaves before serving.
Instant Brands Culinary Team
All recipes by : Instant Brands Culinary Team
You might also like