Guava Beef Ribs
Coconut Curry Rice
|Main Ingredient||Chicken, Miso, Sesame Oil|
|Keyword||Asian, chicken thighs, Miso, quick and easy|
|Prep Time||5 Minutes|
|Cook Time||30 Minutes, plus natural release|
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 shallot diced
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- 2 tbsp curry powder
- 1 tsp nutmeg
- ¼ red bell pepper diced
- ¼ green bell pepper diced
- 2 cups jasmine rice rinsed
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 1 ½ cup full fat coconut milk
- 2 tsp salt
- 2 cups mixed frozen veggies
- 1 lime for serving
- Preheat the inner pot on the SAUTE function for 15 minutes .
- Add coconut oil, shallot, and minced garlic. Sauté until fragrant and translucent, about 5 minutes.
- Add the curry powder, nutmeg, and bell peppers to the pot. Sauté for another 5 minutes until fragrant.
- Add the rinsed jasmine rice, chicken stock, coconut milk, salt, and frozen vegetables. Stir to combine.
- Cook on the RICE function for 15 minutes. Allow the pot to naturally release until the pressure has dissipated. Fluff rice and serve warm with lime wedges!
All recipes by : CookingConOmi
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!