Risotto with Lemon and Shrimp
Classic Strawberry Jam
|By :Chop Secrets|
|Browse Category||Breakfast, Kid-Friendly, Seven Ingredients or Less, Vegan & Vegetarian|
|Cooking Technique||Pressure Cook, Sauté|
|Main Ingredient||Lemon Juice, Strawberry, Sugar|
|Prep Time||30 minutes|
|Cook Time||15 minutes|
- 4 cups strawberries hulled and quartered
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- 3 tbsp Water
- 3 tbsp cornstarch
- Mix together strawberries and sugar in the Instant Pot. Set aside for 30 minutes to allow the berries to macerate (soften and release juices).
- After 30 minutes, add lemon juice and stir to combine.
- Secure the lid, making sure the vent is closed.
- Using the display panel select the MANUAL or PRESSURE COOK function*. Use the +/- keys and program the Instant Pot for 1 minute.
- When the time is up, let the pressure naturally release for 15 minutes, then quick-release the remaining pressure.
- Turn the pot off by selecting CANCEL , then select the SAUTÉ function.
- In a small bowl, mix together cornstarch and cold water. Stir into the pot. Cook and stir until desired thickness is reached.
- Turn the pot off and allow to cool.
*The MANUAL and PRESSURE COOK buttons are interchangeable.
All recipes by : Chop Secrets
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!