Bow Tie Pasta Chips
Cinnamon Sugar Tortilla Chips
|By :Instant Culinary Team|
Got a sweet tooth? Transform your leftover corn tortillas into a sweet and slightly salty, spicy snack. Better yet, these cinnamon sugar tortilla chips are ready in a flash.
|Browse Category||appetizer, Side Dishes, Snack|
|Cooking Technique||Air Fryer, Microwave, Vortex Air Fryer|
|Main Ingredient||Corn Tortillas, ground cinnamon, Sugar|
|Keyword||kid friendly, Leftovers, vegan junk food|
|Prep Time||5 Minutes|
|Cook Time||10 Minutes|
- 2 1/2 cups Corn tortillas
- 3 tbsp sugar
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 1 stick unsalted butter
- ½ tsp salt
- Cut the corn tortillas into wedges, approximately 8 wedges per tortilla
- Place butter in a small microwave-safe mixing bowl. microwave at 10 second intervals until melted. Alternatively, gently heat the butter in a small saucepan on medium-low heat until melted.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine
3 tbspsugar, 1 tbspcinnamon, and 1/2 tspsalt. Reserve 1 tbspof cinnamon sugar spice mixture for the end.
- In the same large mixing bowl, add melted butter and corn tortilla wedges. Toss to combine, ensuring all tortilla wedges are evenly coated.
- Air fry the tortilla chips at 350°F for 7-10 minutes, or until golden brown. Be sure to not overlap the tortilla chpis in the air fryer, and turning them halfway to ensure even cooking. Tortilla chips will crisp as they dry after cooking.
- Toss fried tortilla chips with remaining cinnamon sugar mix. Enjoy!
Instant Culinary Team
All recipes by : Instant Culinary Team
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!