Bagel, Egg & Bacon Breakfast
Cinnamon Apple Walnut Granola
|By :Instant Culinary Team|
|Prep Time||5 Minutes|
|Cook Time||12-15 Minutes|
- 2/3 cup pure maple syrup
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp ground cinnamon
- 2 tsp sea salt
- 4 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup freeze dried apples roughly chopped
- 2 cups walnuts chopped
- 1 cup pepitas unroasted and unsalted
- ½ cup chia seeds
- parchment paper
- In a large bowl, mix the maple syrup, olive oil, cinnamon, and sea salt until smooth.
- Fold in the rolled oats, freeze dried apples, walnuts, pepitas, and chia seeds.
- Preheat the AIR FRY function at 350°F .
- Line the inner basket with parchment paper.
- Air fry in batches for 12 – 15 minutes each, until golden and fragrant. Make sure to stir the granola halfway to ensure even cooking.
- Remove and allow to cool on a plate. Granola will continue to crisp.
- Serve with yogurt, fresh apples, or berries!
Instant Culinary Team
All recipes by : Instant Culinary Team
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!