Risotto with Lemon and Shrimp
Cinnamon Apple Dumplings
|By :Chop Secrets|
|Browse Category||Dessert, Kid-Friendly|
|Cooking Technique||Pressure Cook, Sauté|
|Main Ingredient||Apple Cider, Apples, Brown Sugar, Butter, Cinnamon, Nutmeg, Vanilla|
|Prep Time||5 minutes|
|Cook Time||30 minutes|
- 8 oz crescent rolls
- 1 large Granny Smith apple peeled, cored and cut into 8 wedges
- 4 tbsp butter
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- pinch ground nutmeg
- 1 cup apple cider
- Open crescent rolls and separate into
8 triangles. Roll each wedge of apple in 1 crescent roll.
- Add butter to the Instant Pot. Using the display panel select the SAUTÉ function.
- When butter is about HALF melted, turn off the pot by selecting CANCEL .
- Add sugar, vanilla and spices and stir until fully melted and incorporated. Add apple cider and stir to combine.
- Add dumplings in a single layer, then secure the lid, making sure the vent is closed.
- Using the display panel select the MANUAL or PRESSURE COOK function*. Use the +/- keys and program the Instant Pot for 10 minutes.
- When the time is up, let the pressure naturally release until the pin drops (for 15 minutes, whichever comes first).
- Open the pot and let the dumplings cool and set for 3-5 minutes.
- Remove dumplings and serve topped with any juices remaining in the pot.
- Serve with whipped cream or ice cream (optional).
*The MANUAL and PRESSURE COOK buttons are interchangeable.
All recipes by : Chop Secrets
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!