Risotto with Lemon and Shrimp
Cilantro Lime Chicken
|By :Chop Secrets|
|Browse Category||Kid-Friendly, Poultry|
|Cooking Technique||Pressure Cook, Sauté|
|Main Ingredient||Black Beans, Cheese, Chicken Breast, Cilantro, Lime, Salsa, Sour Cream, Taco Seasoning|
|Prep Time||0 minutes|
|Cook Time||25 minutes|
4 - 6 servings
- 3 cups fresh salsa
- 1 oz taco seasoning 1 package
- Zest and juice of 1 lime
- 1/4 cup Water
- 15 oz black beans rinsed and drained
- 2 lbs boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 jalapeno seeded and diced (optional)
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- white rice quinoa, or tortillas (optional)
- avocado lime wedges, sour cream, shredded cheese (optional)
- Add Pot Mixture ingredients to the pot and stir to combine.
- Secure the lid, making sure the vent is closed.
- Using the display panel select the MANUAL or PRESSURE COOK function*. Use the +/- keys and program the Instant Pot for 12 minutes.
- When the time is up, let the pressure naturally release for 10 minutes, then quick-release the remaining pressure.
- Carefully remove the meat from the pot to a cutting board and shred.
- Return the shredded meat to the pot and add cilantro. Stir to combine.
- (Optional) Serve over rice, quinoa or in warmed tortillas. Garnish with lime wedges and cheese.
All recipes by : Chop Secrets
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!