Athenian Meatloaf with Cucumber-Yogurt Sauce
Chunky Beef Chili
|By :Beef It's What's For Dinner|
|Diet||Gluten Free, Low Carb, Paleo|
|Cooking Technique||Pressure Cook|
|Prep Time||5 minutes|
|Cook Time||22 minutes|
- 1 1/2 pounds Beef Stew Meat cut into
1 inchto 1 1/2-inchpieces
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil divided
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 1 medium Jalapeno pepper minced
- 29 ounces tomatoes with chiles, diced,
- Optional: Brown stew meat on the Saute function of the Instant Pot, seasoning with salt, if desired.
- Add the onion, jalapeno pepper and diced tomatoes in the Pot.
- Close and lock pressure cooker lid. Use beef, stew or high-pressure setting; setting time to 22 minutes. When time is up, use quick release feature to release pressure; carefully remove lid.
- Serve with shredded cheese , sour cream or any toppings you desire! Enjoy!
Beef It's What's For Dinner
Beef It’s What’s for Dinner is funded by the Beef Checkoff. The Beef Checkoff was established as part of the 1985 Farm Bill. It's a national marketing and research program funded by America's cattle farmers and ranchers. Cattle farmers, ranchers and importers direct the national checkoff program, which uses funds toward research and promotion efforts designed to increase domestic and/or international demand for beef. The Cattlemen's Beef Board and USDA oversee the collection and spending of these beef checkoff funds.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!