Christmas Oatmeal Cookies
Lorena Salinas is the chef and creator of the Cravings Journal blog, where she has been sharing recipes for more than 4 years.
cup (120 g)
unsalted butter at room temperature
light brown sugar
cup (130 g)
cup (45 g)
cup ( 20 g)
cup (80 g)
pecans or walnuts
1. In a bowl, put the butter and sugar and beat with by hand or with an electric mixer.
2. Add the egg and vanilla extract and beat.
3. Add the flour, salt, oat flour, baking powder, oats, pecans and incorporate with a spatula.
4. To form the cookies, take portions of dough, form into balls and then flatten slightly.
5. On the Instant Vortex control panel, press
, then set time to
and temperature to
6. Once the Instant Vortex has been preheated, add the cookies to the basket.
7. When the time is up, carefully remove the cookies because they will still be a bit soft.