Risotto with Lemon and Shrimp
Chopped BBQ Brisket Sandwiches
|By :Chop Secrets|
Three ingredient dump-and-go preparation makes this perfect for an easy dinner or weekend treat.
|Course||Dinner, Main Course|
|Browse Category||Meat, Seven Ingredients or Less|
|Cooking Technique||Pressure Cook|
|Main Ingredient||BBQ Sauce, Beef Brisket, Sesame Seed Buns|
|Prep Time||5 minutes|
|Cook Time||80 minutes|
- 1 cup Water
- 3 lb beef brisket cut into
- 1 tbsp smoked paprika
- 1/2 cup BBQ sauce
- 6 sesame seed buns toasted
- Additional toppings like sliced onion or pickles optional
- Pour one cup of water in the Instant Pot, followed by the brisket pieces. Sprinkle with smoked paprika.
- Secure the lid, making sure the vent is closed.
- Using the display panel select the MANUAL function*. Use the +/- keys and program the Instant Pot for 60 minutes.
- When the time is up, let the pressure naturally release for 15 minutes, then quick-release the remaining pressure.
- Carefully remove the meat from the pot to a shallow dish and chop.
- Stir in bbq sauce and
1/4 cup- 1/2 cupof cooking juices to reach desired consistency.
- Pile on toasted sesame seed buns and garnish as desired.
*The MANUAL and PRESSURE COOK buttons are interchangeable.
All recipes by : Chop Secrets
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!