Risotto with Lemon and Shrimp
Chocolate Pots de Creme
|By :Chop Secrets|
|Browse Category||Dessert, Kid-Friendly|
|Cooking Technique||Pressure Cook|
|Main Ingredient||Chocolate, Eggs, Heavy Cream, Sugar, Vanilla|
|Prep Time||15 minutes|
|Cook Time||25 minutes|
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 oz semisweet chocolate finely chopped
- 2 oz bittersweet chocolate finely chopped
- 2 large egg yolks
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1/4 tsp Vanilla
- pinch of salt
- 1 cup Water
- WHIPPED CREAM for serving optional
- additional grated chocolate or cinnamon for serving optional
- Combine cream and chopped chocolates. Heat gently on the stove or in the microwave, whisking until chocolate melts and mixture is smooth. Do not boil.
- In a large bowl, whisk together egg yolks, sugar, vanilla and salt. Slowly whisk in chocolate cream mixture until well blended.
- Divide custard evenly amongst
3 ramekinsor custard cups.
- Pour 1 cup of water in the Instant Pot and insert the steam rack.
3 ramekinson the steam rack, then secure the lid, making sure the vent is closed.
- Using the display panel select the MANUAL or PRESSURE COOKER function*. Use the +/- keys and program the Instant Pot for 5 minutes.
- When the time is up, let the pressure naturally release for 15 minutes, then quick-release the remaining pressure.
- Carefully remove the ramekins from the pot to a cooling rack. When completely cool, cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
- Serve with whipped cream and additional grated chocolate or cinnamon.
All recipes by : Chop Secrets
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!