Bow Tie Pasta Chips
Chocolate Almond Crunch Granola
|By :Instant Culinary Team|
|Prep Time||5 Minutes|
|Cook Time||10-12 Minutes|
7 ½ Cups
- ½ cup honey
- 1/3 c almond butter
- 3 tbsp vegetable oil
- 3 tbsp Cocoa Powder
- 4 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup sunflower seeds unroasted and unsalted
- 1 cup Almonds sliced
- 1 tbsp sea salt
- 1 cup bittersweet chocolate chips
- parchment paper
- In a large bowl, mix the honey, almond butter, vegetable oil, and cocoa powder until smooth.
- Fold in the rolled oats, sunflower seeds, almonds, and sea salt.
- Preheat the AIR FRY function at 340°F.
- Line the inner basket with parchment paper.
- Air fry in batches for 10-12 minutes each, until fragrant and darker in color. Make sure to stir the granola halfway to ensure even cooking.
- Remove and allow to cool on a plate. Granola will continue to crisp.
- Once cooled, stir in the bittersweet chocolate chips.
- Serve with yogurt and fresh berries!
Instant Culinary Team
All recipes by : Instant Culinary Team
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!