Risotto with Lemon and Shrimp
Chili Lime Salmon
|By :Chop Secrets|
|Browse Category||Fish & Seafood|
|Cooking Technique||Pressure Cook|
|Keyword||instant pot recipe, salmon, salmon recipe|
|Prep Time||10 minutes|
|Cook Time||10 minutes|
- 1 jalapeno seeds removed, diced
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley chopped
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp Water
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp lime zest
- 2 salmon fillets
5 ounces each or trout or snapper
- 1 cup Water
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- Combine Sauce Mixture ingredients in a large liquid measuring cup or other bowl with a spout. Set aside.
1 cup of waterin the Instant Pot and insert the trivet.
- Season the salmon filets with salt and pepper and place them on the trivet.
- Secure the lid, making sure the vent is closed.
- Using the display panel select the STEAM function*. Use the +/- buttons and program the Instant Pot for 5 minutes.
- When the time is up, quick-release the remaining pressure.
- Serve the salmon with the sauce drizzled over the top.
*If your Instant Pot does not have a STEAM function, use the Pressure Cook or Manual function.
All recipes by : Chop Secrets
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!