|By :Instant Pot Miracle|
|Diet||Celiac, Gluten Free, Low Carb|
|Cooking Technique||Pressure Cook|
|Main Ingredient||Capers, Chicken, Chicken Broth|
|Prep Time||20 minutes|
|Cook Time||10 minutes|
- 4 chicken breasts skinless, boneless,
1 1/2 poundsto 1 3/4 pounds
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons brined capers drained
- 2 tablespoons flat-leaf parsley chopped fresh
- Hot cooked pasta or rice
- Lemon slices
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper. Select sauté on the Instant Pot and adjust to normal. Heat oil in pot; add chicken and cook for 2 to 3 minutes per side until browned.
- Add broth. Press cancel. Secure the lid on the pot.
- Close the pressure-release valve. Select manual and cook at high pressure for 3 minutes. When cooking is complete, use a quick release to depressurize. Press cancel.
- Use tongs to remove chicken to a serving platter; cover to keep warm.
- Add lemon juice to cooking liquid in pot. Select sauté and adjust to normal. Bring to a simmer and cook for 5 minutes to reduce. Press cancel.
- Whisk butter into sauce; add capers and parsley.
- Pour sauce over chicken. Serve over pasta or rice. Serve with lemon slices.
Instant Pot Miracle
Home cooks everywhere are raving about the efficiency, convenience, and affordability of the Instant Pot®. Now, with this full-color, must-have cookbook—fully authorized by the makers of the Instant Pot®—you can discover exactly how much this miracle appliance can do.
You’ll find 175 delicious recipes, from breakfast to dessert, including:
-Soups and stews, vegetable mains and sides, jams and yogurts—even cheesecake.
-Everyday staples like Beef Chili and Chicken Noodle Soup, flavorful new dishes like Thai Green Curry Chicken and Curried Cauliflower Soup, and dinner party fare such as Steamed Lobster Tails with Meuniére Sauce and Créme Brulée.
-Favorites from popular bloggers and cookbook authors who have embraced the Instant Pot® as a must-have addition to their kitchens.
This essential cookbook is the perfect guide to the best-selling kitchen appliance to come along in decades
All recipes by : Instant Pot Miracle
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!