Nutty Brownie Cake
|By :I Love my Instant Pot by Michelle Fagone|
Of Hungarian origin, this easy-to-make chicken recipe takes hardly any time or effort at all. Chicken Paprikash simply means paprika chicken. Serve it over buttered egg noodles or spiraled zucchini noodles and top with additional sour cream and some chopped green onions to really make this dish a meal.
|Cooking Technique||Pressure Cook, Sauté|
|Main Ingredient||Chicken Breast, Chicken Broth, Ghee, Sour Cream, Tomato Sauce, Tomatoes|
|Prep Time||10 minutes|
|Cook Time||25 minutes|
- 2 tbsp ghee
- 1 medium onion peeled and diced
- 1 small green bell pepper seeded and diced
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 4 skin-on chicken breast halves about
- 1 large tomato diced
- 1/4 cup tomato sauce
- 2 tbsp Hungarian paprika
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 tbsp flour
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- Press the Sauté button on the Instant Pot® and heat ghee. Add onion and green pepper and sauté for 3–5 minutes until onions are translucent. Stir in garlic. Add the chicken breast skin-side down and brown for 3–4 minutes. Sprinkle the diced tomato over the chicken.
- In a
medium bowl, whisk together tomato sauce, paprika, and chicken broth. Pour over chicken. Lock lid.
- Press the Poultry button and cook for the default time of 15 minutes.
- When timer beeps, let pressure release naturally for 10 minutes. Quick-release any additional pressure until float valve drops and then unlock lid. Check the chicken using a meat thermometer to ensure the internal temperature is at least
165°F. Transfer chicken to a serving platter.
- Whisk flour and sour cream into the juices in the Instant Pot®. Press the Sauté button, press the Adjust button to change the temperature to Less, and simmer unlidded for 5 minutes until sauce thickens. Season with salt and pepper. Pour sauce over chicken and serve warm.
I Love my Instant Pot by Michelle Fagone
175 must-have recipes for everyone’s favorite cooking appliance—the Instant Pot—perfect for fast, delicious meals the whole family will love. Discover how easy cooking can be with the versatile Instant Pot that serves as everything from a pressure cooker to a sauté pan to a yogurt maker. The fast, programmable, and energy-efficient appliance makes it quick and easy to whip up any of these delicious, satisfying recipes in just minutes! This essential cookbook provides 175 appetizing, flavorful recipes from breakfast through dinner including: –Bacony Poblano Hashbrowns –Moroccan Lamb Stew –Bourbon Barbeque Chicken Thighs –Double Chocolate Cheesecake With dishes to suit every dietary need from vegetarian to gluten free, there’s something for everyone in this collection of Instant Pot recipes. Featuring an introduction to the Instant Pot’s features and tips for the best cooking results, soon you’ll be using your Instant Pot for every meal! Michelle Fagone is a recipe developer and food blogger. On her site, CavegirlCuisine.com she shares recipes and knowledge about the health benefits of cooking with local, fresh, unprocessed foods. Cavegirl Cuisine was named one of the Top 50 Paleo Blogs of 2012 by the Institute for the Psychology of Eating. She lives in Louisville, Kentucky. She is the author of The “I Love My Instant Pot” Recipe Book, The “I Love My Instant Pot” Paleo Recipe Book, and The “I Love My Instant Pot” Gluten-Free Recipe Book
All recipes by : I Love my Instant Pot by Michelle Fagone
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!