Risotto with Lemon and Shrimp
Chicken Lettuce Wraps
|By :Chop Secrets|
|Cooking Technique||Pressure Cook, Sauté|
|Prep Time||5 minutes|
|Cook Time||20 minutes|
- 1/4 cup Hoisin Sauce
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 1 tsp Sriracha sauce (optional)
- 1 tsp mustard powder
- 1 tsp toasted sesame oil
- 1/4 tsp white pepper
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 cup onions finely diced
- 1 lb ground chicken (or turkey)
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1 1/2 inch fresh ginger piece , minced
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 8 ounce water chestnuts
1 can, drained and diced
- 2-3 green onions green parts only, sliced thin
- 1 head butter lettuce , bibb, or boston , leaves separated
- In a medium bowl, mix together all Sauce Mixture ingredients and set aside.
- Add olive oil to the Instant Pot. Using the display panel select the SAUTE function.
- When oil gets hot, add the onions and ground meat. Cook and stir until no pink remains.
- Drain out all liquid, then add garlic, ginger and half the sauce. Stir to combine.
- Turn the pot off by selecting CANCEL , then secure the lid, making sure the vent is closed.
- Using the display panel select the MANUAL or PRESSURE COOK function*. Use the +/- keys and program the Instant Pot for 0 minutes.
- When the time is up, let the pressure naturally release for 10 minutes, then quick-release the remaining pressure.
- Stir and then drain out any remaining liquid. Add remaining sauce and stir to warm through, returning to SAUTE as needed.
- Turn the pot off by selecting CANCEL , then add the carrot, water chestnuts, green onions and toasted sesame oil.
- Serve warm with lettuce leaves on the side. Scoop a few tablespoons of chicken mixture into a lettuce leaf, roll and eat.
*The MANUAL and PRESSURE COOK buttons are interchangeable.
All recipes by : Chop Secrets
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!