Guava Beef Ribs
Chicken Enchilada Rice
|Main Ingredient||Black Beans, Cheese, Chicken, Corn|
|Keyword||Cheesy, Comforting, Enchilada Sauce, Taco Seasoning|
|Prep Time||10 Minutes|
|Cook Time||50 Minutes, plus natural release|
- 1 ½ lbs. boneless, skinless chicken breast sliced into thin strips
- 1 oz. taco seasoning
- ½ white onion diced
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- ½ green bell pepper diced
- ½ red bell pepper diced
- 12 oz. can black beans
- 12 oz. can corn
- 1 ½ cups chicken stock
- 3 cups medium grain white rice rinsed
- 1 cup enchilada sauce
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp oregano leaves chopped
- ½ cup shredded Mexican cheese
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 lime for serving
- Season sliced chicken breasts with the taco seasoning.
- Preheat the inner pot on the SAUTE function for 20 minutes.
- Add olive oil to the inner pot. Add the diced onions and minced garlic and sauté until translucent, about 5 minutes.
- Add the seasoned chicken strips and sauté until golden brown, about 5-7 minutes.
- Add the bell peppers, and sauté for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the rice, beans, corn, enchilada sauce, salt, and chicken stock. Stir to combine.
- Cook on the RICE function for 20 minutes. Allow the pot to naturally release until the pressure has dissipated.
- Remove the lid. Sprinkle the oregano and cheese over the top.
- Seal the lid and allow the remaining heat to melt the cheese, approximately 5-7 minutes. Serve with lime wedges and enjoy!
All recipes by : CookingConOmi
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!