Chicken Alfredo Risotto
|Course||Dinner, Kids, Main Course|
|Browse Category||Kid-Friendly, Rice & Pastas|
|Cooking Technique||Pressure Cook, Sauté|
|Main Ingredient||Arborio Rice, Kitchen Basics® Original Chicken Stock, McCormick® Creamy Garlic Alfredo Sauce Mix, Mushrooms, Onion|
|Prep Time||10 minutes|
|Cook Time||15 minutes|
- 2 tbsp butter divided
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breast or thighs, cut into
- 1 cup diced onion
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 2 cups Kitchen Basics® Original Chicken Stock
- 1 package McCormick® Creamy Garlic Alfredo Sauce Mix
- 1 cup Arborio rice
- 1/3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 3 tbsp chopped parsley
1 tablespoonof the butter in Instant Pot on SAUTÉ setting. Add chicken; cook and stir 3 minutes. Add onions and mushroom; cook and stir 2 minutes or until softened. Mix stock and Sauce Mix in medium bowl until well blended. Stir stock mixture and rice into pot. Close lid. Set Valve to Seal.
- Select PRESSURE COOK (MANUAL); cook 7 minutes on HIGH PRESSURE. When done, quick-release pressure. Open lid once pressure inside the pot is completely released. (Check manufacturer’s manual for safe operating instructions.) Stir in cheese and remaining
1 tablespoonbutter. Sprinkle with parsley and additional Parmesan cheese, if desired.
All recipes by : McCormick®
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!