Risotto with Lemon and Shrimp
|By :Chop Secrets|
|Browse Category||Kid-Friendly, Meat|
|Cooking Technique||Pressure Cook, Sauté|
|Prep Time||15 minutes|
|Cook Time||55 minutes|
- 17 oz Jiffy Corn Muffin Mix
- 2/3 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 2 lbs ground beef preferably 93% lean
- 15 oz kidney beans
1 candrained and rinsed
- 14 1/2 oz diced tomatoes
1 cannot drained
- 1 oz chili seasoning
- 2 cups fresh spinach chopped (optional)
- Shredded cheese for serving (optional)
- In a large bowl, stir cornbread mix, eggs and milk until just combined. Batter will be lumpy.
- Coat the inside of a
6-cupbundt pan with non-stick spray and spoon batter into pan. Set aside.
- Using the display panel select the SAUTE function on the Instant Pot. Add ground beef and brown until no pink remains.
- Add drained and rinsed beans, undrained tomatoes and chili seasoning. Stir to combine.
- Insert a tall trivet or riser into the pot.
- Carefully lower the bundt pan onto the riser using a foil sling. The bottom of the pan should not be in contact with the chili mixture. Cover the cornbread loosely with foil--do not seal.
- Turn the pot off by selecting CANCEL, then secure the lid, making sure the vent is closed.
- Using the display panel select the MANUAL or PRESSURE COOK function*. Use the +/- keys and program the Instant Pot for 20 minutes.
- When the time is up, let the pressure naturally release for 10 minutes, then quick-release the remaining pressure.
- Carefully remove the cornbread from the pot using the foil sling and allow to rest for 5 minutes, then gently loosen with a small spatula and invert onto a serving plate.
- Stir chopped fresh spinach into chili just before serving (optional).
- Serve chili and cornbread hot. Garnish chili with cheese if desired.
*The MANUAL and PRESSURE COOK buttons are interchangeable.
All recipes by : Chop Secrets
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!