Japanese Souffle Pancakes
Cheesy Miso Sweet Potato Toasts with Greens
|By :Instant Culinary Team|
Sweet potatoes are flavored with miso, a traditional Japanese fermented soybean paste that provides a rich umami flavor. These thinly cut sweet potatoes are topped wtih gooey cheese and rich wilted greens, making the perfect satisfying healthy meal.
|Diet||Halal, Kosher, Vegetarian|
|Cooking Technique||Air Fry|
|Main Ingredient||Butter, Kale, Lemon, Scallion, Spinach, Sweet Potato, White Cheddar, White Miso|
|Keyword||Vortex Air Fryer, Vortex Air Fryer Oven|
|Prep Time||15 Minutes|
|Cook Time||30 Minutes|
- 3 large sweet potatoes
- 4 tbsp white miso
- 4 tbsp butter
- 2 cups shredded white cheddar
- 4 cups chopped kale
- 4 cups spinach
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 scallion
- 1 lemon
- Slice sweet potatoes in
4 tbspbutter in a large microwave-safe mixing bowl. Microwave at 10 second intervals until melted. Alternatively, gently heat the butter in a small saucepan on medium-low heat until melted.
- Whisk together
4 tbsp white miso paste. Add sweet potato slices and mix to coat.
- Air Fry sweet potatoes at 400°F for 9 Minutes, or until golden, careful to not overlap in the fryer basket. Fry in batches if necessary.
- Sprinkle shredded white cheddar on all cooked sweet potatoes. Broil at 450°F for 2 Minutes. Set aside.
- Meanwhile, in a large mixing bowl, mix
4 cupscopped kale and 4 cupsspinach with 1 tbspolive oil. Air Fry at 350°F for 5 Minutes, or until wilted and slightly crispy.
- Thinly slice 1 scallion. Top each cheesy sweet potato with wilted greens and scallions. Serve with lemon wedges.
Instant Culinary Team
All recipes by : Instant Culinary Team
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!