Taco-stuffed Mini Bell Peppers
Cheesy Garlic Cauliflower Flatbread
|By :Keto In an Instant Cookbook By Stacey Crawford|
The gluten-free flatbread is aromatic and garlicky, and topped with gooey mozzarella. It’s a perfect low-carb keto side or appetizer, and the cauliflower helps make it high in fiber and nutrient-rich.
|Browse Category||Side Dishes|
|Duration||more than 2 hours|
|Cooking Technique||Ace Blender, Slow Cook|
|Main Ingredient||Cauliflower, Eggs, Garlic, Heavy Cream|
|Prep Time||5 minutes|
|Cook Time||150 minutes|
- 1/2 medium head cauliflower trimmed, stem removed, and chopped into florets
- 3 1/2 tbsp coconut flour
- 1 1/2 cup grated mozzarella cheese divided
- 1/4 tsp fine grind sea salt
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter divided
- 2 large eggs beaten
- 2 tbsp heavy cream
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 2 tbsp fresh basil cut into ribbons (optional)
- Add the cauliflower to a blender or food processor and pulse until a rice-like texture is formed.
- In a large bowl, combine the coconut flour,
3/4 cupmozzarella, 2/3 cupof the riced cauliflower, and sea salt. Mix until well combined.
1 tablespoonof the butter in the microwave. Add the eggs, heavy cream, and melted butter to the bowl with the cauliflower mixture. Stir until the ingredients are thoroughly combined and no lumps remain.
- Coat the bottom of the inner pot with the remaining butter. Add the cauliflower mixture and use a spoon to press the mixture flat into the bottom of the pot. Sprinkle the garlic and remaining mozzarella over top of the mixture.
- Cover and lock the lid, but leave the steam release handle in the venting position. Select Slow Cook (More) and cook for 2 hours 30 minutes or until the edges are browned.
- While the flatbread is cooking, preheat the oven broiler to
- Once the cook time for the flatbread is complete, transfer the flatbread to a cutting board and cut into 8 equal-sized wedges. Place the wedges on a large baking sheet and transfer to the oven to broil for 2–3 minutes or until the cheese is lightly browned.
- Remove from the oven and transfer to a serving platter. Sprinkle the basil ribbons over top (if using). Serve warm.
This flatbread can also be used as a tasty low-carb pizza crust.
Nutrition per serving
Net carb 2g
Keto In an Instant Cookbook By Stacey Crawford
Stacey Crawford is the blogger behind beautyandthefoodie.com where she creates and shares healthy, low-carb, ketogenic recipes. As a sufferer of celiac disease, she’s discovered that eating healthy, satisfying food through a grain-free, low-carb ketogenic diet is the key to creating good health.
All recipes by : Keto In an Instant Cookbook By Stacey Crawford
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!