|By :Anabella Alfaro|
Interior Architect, lover of cooking and healthy eating.
|Cook Time||7 Minutes|
- 1/2 cup greek yogurt
- 1 egg
- pinch of ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp of honey
- 4 slices of mold bread
- Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl.
- Using a spoon, press down lightly on the slices of sandwich bread to create a well. Spoon the custard into the wells, and top with the raspberries.
- On the Instant Vortex control panel, press Bake and then set time to 7 Minutes and temperature to 350˚F (180˚C). Press Start.
- Once Add Food appears on the display, open the basket and place the container inside. Close.
- Lastly, plate and top with a bit of powdered sugar or a drizzle of honey.
All recipes by : Anabella Alfaro
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!