Risotto with Lemon and Shrimp
Cedar Plank Salmon
|By :Chop Secrets|
Beautiful salmon with a mustard-honey (or mustard-maple) glaze, infused with cedar aroma.
|Course||Dinner, Main Course|
|Browse Category||Fish & Seafood|
|Diet||Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Low Carb, Paleo|
|Prep Time||5 minutes|
|Cook Time||15 minutes|
- 1 tbsp grainy mustard
- 1 tbsp honey or maple syrup
- 1 1/2 tsp minced fresh rosemary
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp each kosher salt and pepper
- 12-16 oz thick-cut salmon
- Cedar grilling plank sized to fit your Instant Pot (
4”x 7”x 1/4”works well)
- Lemon slices
- In a small bowl, combine mustard, honey or maple syrup, rosemary, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- Lay the fish, skin side down, on the cedar plank and brush with the mustard mixture.
- Pour one cup of water in the Instant Pot and insert the steam rack. Carefully lower the cedar plank on to the steam rack.
- Secure the lid, making sure the vent is closed.
- Using the display panel select the MANUAL function*. Use the +/- keys and program the Instant Pot for 5 minutes.
- When the time is up, quick-release the remaining pressure.
- Check the fish for desired doneness, and add an additional 1-2 minutes if needed.
- Serve hot topped with lemon slices, alongside steamed vegetables or rice (optional).
*The MANUAL and PRESSURE COOK buttons are interchangeable.
All recipes by : Chop Secrets
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!