Braised Short Ribs
Cauliflower Mac and Cheese
|By :Instant Brands Culinary Team|
|Course||Dinner, Main Course, Side Dish|
|Browse Category||Side Dishes|
|Cooking Technique||Broil, Pressure Cook, Sauté|
|Main Ingredient||Cauliflower, Heavy Cream, Onion, Shredded Cheese|
|Prep Time||10 minutes|
|Cook Time||15 minutes|
- 4 cups cauliflower florets
- 6 cup Water
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp minced Garlic
- 1 small onion minced
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 cups milk
- 1 tbsp oregano
- 1 tbsp flour
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- Place cauliflower and water in the inner pot, secure lid for pressure cooking. Select PRESSURE COOK, HIGH, set time for 1 minute, then press START. Quick Release the pressure then press CANCEL. Strain the cauliflower and set aside.
- Select SAUTE and press START. Add the olive oil and butter, allowing the butter to melt. Add onion and garlic and sauté for 1-2 minutes or until translucent and fragrant, stirring frequently.
- Add the oregano, sauté until fragrant. Add flour and stir until it disappears.
- Add milk, and cream. Stir until the sauce is thick.
- Add in the cauliflower, and
one cupof cheese, mix it in. Press CANCEL.
- Sprinkle the rest of the cheese on top and cover the pot with the Air Frying lid.
- Select BROIL, set the time to 7 minutes and press START, or until cheese is melted golden in color.
- Serve immediately.
Instant Brands Culinary Team
All recipes by : Instant Brands Culinary Team
You might also like