Stuffed Baby Eggplant Curry
|By :Subhadra Burugula|
Cauliflower florets are cooked in simple yet flavorsome Onion Tomato based gravy, can be served with Rice, Roti or Naan.
|Browse Category||Rice & Pastas, Side Dishes|
|Diet||Dairy Free, Diabetes, Gluten Free, Keto, Low Carb, Plant-Based, Vegan, Vegetarian|
|Cooking Technique||Pressure Cook, Sauté|
|Prep Time||5 minutes|
|Cook Time||20 minutes|
- 1-2 tsp oil
- 1 tsp mustard seeds
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 1 whole red chili
- 1 sprig curry leaves
- 1 cup onions finely chopped
- 1 tbsp Ginger-Garlic paste
- 3 tomatoes finely chopped
- 1 tbsp coriander powder
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 1/4 tsp red chili powder
- 1 tsp garam masala
- 1 cup Water
- 1 head cauliflower florets
- Salt to taste
- cilantro to garnish
- Put Instant pot in saute high mode. Add oil and let it get hot then add mustard seeds, cumin seeds, red chili and curry leaves, fry well.
- Add onions, salt and saute until brown. Once onions are fried, add ginger garlic paste and fry.
- Add tomatoes and fry till mushy then add the spice powders and fry for a minute.
- Add cauliflower florets, water and salt to taste. Set to manual for 3 minutes on high and do quick release (after 2 to 5 minutes in warm mode).
- Add cilantro to garnish. Serve with Rice/Roti/Paratha and Tortillas.
Skip the curry leaves if you don’t have them.
If you don’t have coriander powder or garam masala, you can use curry powder.
Social media: https://www.facebook.com/subbucooks/ https://www.instagram.com/subbucooks/ http://www.youtube.com/c/subbucooks Subhadra is born & raised in India currently living in Texas. She is very passionate about cooking and Photography. Her main motto is to provide tasty, healthy and easy recipes so that others can prepare a delicious meal for their families. Even though she is busy with her day job she tries to keep up with her blog and YouTube channel. She is a big foodie and loves to create new recipes. Subhadra has received lot of praise and compliments on social media for her recipes, especially Instant Pot recipes. All her recipes are Vegetarian and Vegan friendly.
All recipes by : Subhadra Burugula
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!