The Best Fillet Steak and Chunky Chips
Cauliflower Cheese Popper Potato
|By :The Culinary Cartel|
|Cooking Technique||Vortex Air Fryer|
|Main Ingredient||Cheddar Cheese, Jalapeño pepper, Potato, Ready made cauliflower cheese|
|Keyword||Air Fryer, cauliflower, cheese, dairy, easy, healthy breakfast, instant air fryer, Instant vortex air fryer, Instant vortex dual basket air fryer, potatoes, the basics, vegetables, vortex air fryer|
|Prep Time||5 Minutes|
|Cook Time||40 Minutes|
- 1 baking potato
- 2-3 spoons of precooked cauliflower cheese
- 10-15 g grated Cheddar cheese a small handful
- 1-2 tbsp jalapeños add to taste preference
- Salt pepper and oil as needed
- Prick the potato with a fork and coat with a little oil, salt and pepper.
- Place the potato into the Vortex Mini, select Bake and set the temperature to 199°C and time to 35 minutes, and press start. (Ignore when prompted to add food, as the potato will already be inside!)
- While the potato cooks, chop the jalapenos and mix into the cooked cauliflower cheese.
- When the cooking program finished, remove the potato and split it open with a knife. Add a little cheese to the potato, top with your cauli-cheese, and more grated cheese.
- Place the cauli popper potato back into the Vortex Mini, and select Bake on 199°C for an additional 5 minutes, until the cheese is bubbly and golden.
The Culinary Cartel
All recipes by : The Culinary Cartel
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!