Gluten Free Brownies
Caramel Apple Taquitos
|By :Claudia Varleta|
Cooking lover, blogger and co-author of the books From the blog to the table, From the blog to the table for children and The scale.
|Cooking Technique||Air Frying|
|Main Ingredient||Brown or White Sugar, Butter, Caramel Spread, Cream Cheese, Green Apples|
|Keyword||Chocolates and Candies, Instant Vortex|
|Cook Time||10 Minutes|
- 3 green apples peeled and finely diced
- ¾ tbsp butter
- 3 tbsp light brown or white sugar
- ⅓ cup cream cheese at room temperature so it's soft
- 1 tbsp caramel spread
- 6 taco tortillas size M
- 1 tbsp butter melted
- 1 ½ tbsp light brown or white sugar mixed with 1 tsp cinnamon
- caramel sauce for serving
- Melt the butter in a frying pan. Then add the diced apple and cook for one minute. Add the sugar and cook, stirring, until the apples are caramelized and the liquid released by the apples has evaporated. Let cool.
- Mix the cream cheese with the caramel spread. Place a tortilla on the counter. Spread the surface of the tortilla with a thin layer of cream cheese and caramel spread. Place 2 heaping tablespoons apple on one end of the tortilla and roll up. Leave the prepped tortillas, with the opening facing down, on a small tray or piece of aluminum foil (of a size that fits in the fryer). Brush the taquitos with melted butter and dust with the cinnamon/sugar mixture.
- On the Instant Vortex control panel, press Air Fry, then set time to 10 Minutes and temperature to 360ºF (18OºC). Press Start.
- When the machine prompts Add Food, place the tray with the taquitos inside (I made 4 first and 2 later). When ready, remove them from the Vortex.
- Serve the taquitos warm or at room temperature, with caramel sauce.
- Note: to make the caramel sauce, mix the caramel spread with milk until you obtain a sauce consistency.
All recipes by : Claudia Varleta
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!