Risotto with Lemon and Shrimp
Caramel Apple Monkey Bread
|By :Chop Secrets|
|Browse Category||Dessert, Kid-Friendly, Seven Ingredients or Less|
|Cooking Technique||Pressure Cook|
|Prep Time||10 minutes|
|Cook Time||40 minutes|
- 24 ounces Pillsbury cinnamon rolls
2 cans, separated and quartered, icing reserved
- 1 Granny Smith apple peeled and diced
- 1/3 cup caramel topping
- Coat the inside of a 6-cup bundt pan in non-stick spray
- Layer 1/3 of the quartered roll pieces in the bottom of the pan, pressing lightly into an even layer.
- Top with 1/2 of the apple pieces, and an additional 1/3 of the roll pieces. Repeat with remaining apple pieces and roll pieces.
- Pour the caramel topping evenly over the rolls, then cover the pan loosely with foil. Do not seal.
1 cupof water into the Instant Pot and insert the trivet.
- Carefully lower the bundt pan onto the trivet, then secure the lid, making sure the vent is closed.
- Using the display panel select the MANUAL or PRESSURE COOK function*. Use the +/- keys and program the Instant Pot for 20 minutes.
- When the time is up, let the pressure naturally release for 10 minutes, then quick-release the remaining pressure.
- Carefully remove the bundt pan and let cool for 5 minutes before inverting onto a serving plate.
- Top with reserved icing. Serve warm.
*The MANUAL and PRESSURE COOK buttons are interchangeable.
All recipes by : Chop Secrets
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!