Risotto with Lemon and Shrimp
|By :Chop Secrets|
|Browse Category||Dessert, Kid-Friendly, Seven Ingredients or Less|
|Cooking Technique||Pressure Cook|
|Main Ingredient||Condensed Milk|
|Prep Time||15 minutes|
|Cook Time||45 minutes|
8 - 10 servings
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 5 ounce sweetened condensed milk
- 4 ounce caramel ice cream topping
- 2 Butterfinger candy bars chilled and finely crumbled
- WHIPPED CREAM or whipped topping and one additional Butterfinger for garnish
- Combine sweetened condensed milk and caramel topping, set aside.
- Mix cake according package directions.
- Coat the inside of a
6 cupbundt pan with non-stick spray
- Pour in the cake batter until 3/4 full. You may have leftover batter.
1 cupof water in the Instant Pot and insert the trivet. Carefully lower the bundt pan on to the trivet.
- Secure the lid, making sure the vent is closed.
- Using the display panel select the MANUAL or Pressure Cook function*. Use the +/- buttons and program the Instant Pot for 28 minutes.
- When the time is up, quick-release the remaining pressure. Carefully remove bundt pan from pot and set on a cooling rack.
- While the cake is still hot, make
1 1/2 inchdeep holes across the top of the cake with the handle of a wooden spoon or a straw. Pour 6 ouncesof the caramel/milk topping over the cake.
- When cake is completely cool, turn out onto a cake plate, drizzle with remaining caramel/milk topping and sprinkle with crushed Butterfinger.
- Garnish with whipped cream and additional Butterfinger as desired.
All recipes by : Chop Secrets
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!