Risotto with Lemon and Shrimp
Buffalo Style Turkey Meatballs:
|By :Chop Secrets|
Buffalo flavor is a consistent crowd-pleaser for Instant Pot fans, and these low-calorie meatballs make a great appetizer, snack or anchor for a light meal.
|Course||Dinner, Main Course|
|Cooking Technique||Pressure Cook, Sauté|
|Main Ingredient||Buffalo-Style Hot Sauce, Ground Turkey, Panko Breadcrumbs|
|Prep Time||10 minutes|
|Cook Time||15 minutes|
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1/3 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 tbsp Buffalo-style hot sauce
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 cup Buffalo-style hot sauce
- ranch or blue cheese dressing, blue cheese crumbles and/or thinly sliced green onions for serving
- In a medium bowl combine Meatball Mixture ingredients. Using wet hands to prevent sticking, form into 18 meatballs.
- Add olive oil to the Instant Pot. Using the display panel select the SAUTE function.
- When oil gets hot, brown the meatballs on 3 sides, 2-3 minutes per side. Meat will not be cooked through. Do not crowd the pot--you may have to work in batches. Transfer browned meatballs to a shallow dish and cover loosely with foil.
- Add broth to the pot and deglaze by using a wooden spoon to scrape the brown bits from the bottom of the pot. Stir in the
1/2 cuphot sauce.
- Put the meatballs back into the pot, turning once to coat.
- Turn the pot off by selecting CANCEL, then secure the lid, making sure the vent is closed.
- Using the display panel select the MANUAL function*. Use the +/- keys and program the Instant Pot for 5 minutes.
- When the time is up, quick-release the remaining pressure.
- Serve hot, garnished with ranch or blue cheese dressing, blue cheese crumbles and/or thinly sliced green onions.
*The MANUAL and PRESSURE COOK buttons are interchangeable.
All recipes by : Chop Secrets
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!