Risotto with Lemon and Shrimp
Buffalo Ranch Chicken Dip
|By :Chop Secrets|
|Browse Category||Poultry, Seven Ingredients or Less|
|Cooking Technique||Pressure Cook, Sauté|
|Main Ingredient||Butter, Cheese, Chicken Breast, Cream Cheese, Frank's RedHot|
|Prep Time||5 minutes|
|Cook Time||25 minutes|
8 - 12 minutes
- 1 1/2 lbs boneless, skinless chicken breast cut into
- 1/4 cup Water
- 1 cup Frank's RedHot
- 1 1 oz package ranch seasoning mix
- 4 tbsp butter cut into
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 1 cup shredded cheddar-jack cheese
- Additional Buffalo hot sauce for garnish
- Add chicken pieces, water and Frank's RedHot to the pot and stir to coat.
- Sprinkle ranch dip over the top, then dot with butter--do not stir.
- Secure the lid, making sure the vent is closed.
- Using the display panel select the MANUAL or PRESSURE COOK function*. Use the +/- keys and program the Instant Pot for 15 minutes.
- When the time is up, quick-release the remaining pressure.
- Carefully remove the chicken from the pot to a cutting board and shred thoroughly (a hand mixer works great for this job).
- Return chicken to pot along with softened cream cheese and shredded cheeses. Stir until well blended, returning to SAUTE mode as needed.
- Serve hot garnished with a swirl of additional hot sauce alongside chips, sliced baguette or veggies.
*The MANUAL and PRESSURE COOK buttons are interchangeable.
All recipes by : Chop Secrets
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!