Risotto with Lemon and Shrimp
Buffalo Chicken Pasta
|By :Chop Secrets|
|Browse Category||Poultry, Rice & Pastas|
|Cooking Technique||Pressure Cook|
|Main Ingredient||Chicken Breast, Cream Cheese, Pasta|
|Prep Time||5 minutes|
|Cook Time||40 minutes|
- 1 lb chicken breasts
- 1/3 cup Buffalo-style hot sauce divided
- 3 cups Water divided
- 1 cup ranch or blue cheese dressing
- 6 ounces cream cheese softened
- 12-16 ounces gemelli or penne or other short pasta
- 1 cup Mexican blend cheese shredded
- Place chicken in a medium bowl and coat with
2 tbspBuffalo sauce.
- Pour 1 cup water in the Instant Pot. Add coated chicken in one even layer.
- Using the display panel select the MANUAL or PRESSURE COOK function*. Use the +/- buttons and program the Instant Pot for 10 minutes.
- When the time is up, let the pressure naturally release for 5 minutes, then quick-release the remaining pressure.
- Carefully remove the chicken from the pressure cooker to a cutting board and shred, reserving juices.
- In a medium bowl, mix together remaining hot sauce, cream cheese and ranch dressing until smooth, then mix in shredded chicken.
- Add remaining 2 cups of water to reserved juices in pot. Add pasta and stir.
- Top with chicken mixture in an even layer--do not stir. Secure the lid, making sure the vent is closed.
- Using the display panel select the MANUAL or PRESSURE COOK function*. Use the +/- buttons and program the Instant Pot for 4 minutes.
- When the time is up, quick-release the remaining pressure and stir until thickened.
- Spread mixture in a shallow casserole or baking dish and top with shredded cheese.
- Set the pan under the broiler until cheese just begins to brown, 3-5 minutes.
- Top with bacon and serve.
*If your Instant Pot does not have a MANUAL function, use the Pressure Cook function.
All recipes by : Chop Secrets
You might also like
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!