|By :Instant Pot Miracle|
|Browse Category||Side Dishes|
|Diet||Celiac, Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Low Carb, Paleo|
|Main Ingredient||Bacon, Balsamic, Brussel Sprouts|
|Prep Time||20 minutes|
|Cook Time||20 miutes|
- 2 cups Water
- 12 ounces fresh Brussels sprouts trimmed and halved
- 5 slices bacon chopped
- 2 tablespoons chives chopped fresh
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Place a vegetable steamer basket with legs in the Instant Pot. Add the water to the pot.
- Add Brussels sprouts to pot, arranging evenly in the steamer basket.
- Secure the lid on the pot. Close the pressure-release valve. Select manual and cook at high pressure for 2 minutes. When cooking is complete, use a quick release to depressurize. Press cancel.
- Transfer Brussels sprouts to a medium bowl. Remove steamer basket from pot; pour water from the pot. Wipe pot dry.
- Select sauté and adjust to normal. Add half of the Brussels sprouts and half of the bacon to the pot.
- Cook for 5 to 7 minutes or until sprouts are browned and bacon is crisp, stirring occasionally.
- Transfer sprouts and bacon to a serving dish; cover to keep warm. Repeat with remaining sprouts and bacon.
- Add to serving dish with first half of sprouts and bacon. Press cancel.
- Sprinkle sprouts with chives and drizzle with vinegar; sprinkle with pepper and salt. Toss quickly to coat. Serve immediately.
- *TIP: If your steamer basket doesn’t have legs, place the trivet in the pot first, then place steamer basket on top of it.
Instant Pot Miracle
Home cooks everywhere are raving about the efficiency, convenience, and affordability of the Instant Pot®. Now, with this full-color, must-have cookbook—fully authorized by the makers of the Instant Pot®—you can discover exactly how much this miracle appliance can do.
You’ll find 175 delicious recipes, from breakfast to dessert, including:
-Soups and stews, vegetable mains and sides, jams and yogurts—even cheesecake.
-Everyday staples like Beef Chili and Chicken Noodle Soup, flavorful new dishes like Thai Green Curry Chicken and Curried Cauliflower Soup, and dinner party fare such as Steamed Lobster Tails with Meuniére Sauce and Créme Brulée.
-Favorites from popular bloggers and cookbook authors who have embraced the Instant Pot® as a must-have addition to their kitchens.
This essential cookbook is the perfect guide to the best-selling kitchen appliance to come along in decades
All recipes by : Instant Pot Miracle
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!