Brownie and Nutella Cake
|By :Francisca Alcalde|
Her hallmark is simplicity and how friendly cooking makes for non-experts.
|Cooking Technique||Pressure Cooking|
|Keyword||Chocolates and Sweets, Christmas, Instant Pot, Valentine's Day|
|Cook Time||30 Minutes|
- ¾ cup (170 g) butter
- 1¼ cup (250 g) sugar
- 3 eggs
- 9 oz ( 250 g) chocolate
- 8 tbsp (150 g) Nutella
- ½ cup (100 g) flour
- 1 pinch salt
- 4 tbsp (30 g) chocolate powder
- ½ cup (150 g) chocolate chips
- Manjar (dulce de leche) for the filling
- Cream the butter with the sugar until the mixture turns light; add the eggs one at a time while continuously beating.
- Melt the chocolate separately and add it to the mixture. Continue beating. Add the Nutella, then the flour and a pinch of salt.
- With a wooden spoon or spatula, add the chocolate powder.
- Pour the mixture into two bake pans lined with parchment paper. Level off the mixture and sprinkle chocolate chips on top. Cover the pans with aluminum foil.
- To simplify, use the Instant Pot Bake Set with 2 Pans, 2 Racks, 2 Lids.
- Place the rack in the inner pot, add
1½ cupswater, then place one of the bake pans on top of the rack and, afterwards, the second pan.
- Close and lock the Instant Pot® lid. Make sure the steam release handle is turned to Sealing. Press Pressure Cook, pressure level High and set time to 30 Minutes.
- Once the time is up, release the pressure and let the brownies cool.
- Unmold one onto a plate, top with dulce de milk, another brownie, then another layer of dulce de leche. Top with a strawberry.
All recipes by : Francisca Alcalde
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!