Quick Chicken and Bean Stew
Brioche Rum Custard
|By :Instant Pot Recipe Collection Cookbook|
|Cooking Technique||Pressure Cook|
|Main Ingredient||Brown Sugar, Vanilla, Whipping Cream|
|Prep Time||10 minutes|
|Cook Time||35 minutes|
4 - 6 servings
- 1 3/4 cups whipping cream
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup packed dark brown sugar
- 3 tbsp light rum
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 10 -12 ounce brioche bread
1 loafor challah, torn into pieces
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans divided
- Caramel or butterscotch
- ice cream topping (optional)
6 inchto 7 inch( 1 1/2 quart) soufflé dish or round baking dish that fits inside Instant Pot® with nonstick cooking spray.
- Whisk cream, eggs, brown sugar, rum, vanilla and salt in large bowl until well blended. Add brioche and half of pecans; stir until blended. Pour into prepared dish; sprinkle with remaining pecans. Cover dish tightly with foil.
1 1/4 cupsof water into pot. Place soufflé dish on rack; lower rack into pot.
- Secure lid and move pressure release valve to Sealing position. Press Manual or Pressure Cook; cook at high pressure 35 minutes.
- When cooking is complete, use natural release for 10 minutes, then release remaining pressure.
- Remove soufflé dish from pot. Remove foil; serve warm or at room temperature. Drizzle with caramel topping, if desired.
Instant Pot Recipe Collection Cookbook
- Discover the wonderful world of Instant Pot®! This versatile multi-cooker will change the way you cook—now making dinner can be fast, easy, and fun!
- A helpful introduction explains the basics of Instant Pot® cooking along with creative tips and tricks that will make meal preparation a snap. Enjoy family favorites like One-Pot Chili Mac, Chipotle Pork Tacos, Hearty Chicken Chili, and Maple Spice Rubbed Ribs. Or try delicious new flavors such as Thai Pumpkin Chicken Soup, Lamb and Chickpea Stew, Coconut Butternut Squash, and Corn and Sweet Potato Curry. And don't forget dessert! You can also make fabulous puddings, custards, even cakes and cheesecakes in your Instant Pot®!
- Includes pressure cooking time charts for common ingredients (meat, poultry, seafood, beans, grains, and vegetables).
- More than 150 recipes and 145 beautiful full-page photos.
All recipes by : Instant Pot Recipe Collection Cookbook
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!