Peanut Butter, Sweet Potato and Chickpea Curry
|By :Hazel Wallace|
|Cooking Technique||Instant Pot Duo Crisp with Ultimate Lid|
|Main Ingredient||Baking Soda, Banana, Maple Syrup, Oats, Peanut Butter, Vanilla Extract|
|Cook Time||10 Minutes|
- ½ banana mashed
- 2 tbsp peanut butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 50 g oats
- Handful of dark chocolate chips
- Greek yoghurt and maple syrup for serving
- Mash half a banana in a bowl, then add the peanut butter, vanilla extract, maple syrup, baking powder and oats. Mix to combine.
- Add half the dark chocolate chips and form the mix into a ball.
- Press into a cookie shape, then press the remaining chocolate into the top and place into a dish that fits into your air fryer.
- Select Air Fry and set the temperature to 375°F and time to 10 minutes.
- When the display prompts to add food, place the cookie mix inside.
- Once cooked, serve topped with Greek yogurt and extra maple syrup.
All recipes by : Hazel Wallace
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!