Chipotle Pork Chops
Breakfast Burrito Bowl
|By :I Love My Instant Pot Keto Diet by Sam Dillard|
When you start a ketogenic diet, you will probably retrain what your brain thinks of in terms of food satisfaction. Empty calories like buns and tortillas aren’t as appealing and certainly don’t make the meal like they used to. Instead, you will have a greater appreciation for flavorful fillings like this bowl. It’s full of fat to keep you full, even without a tortilla.
|Prep Time||10 minutes|
|Cook Time||15 minutes|
- 6 eggs
- 3 tbsp melted butter
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/2 pound cooked breakfast sausage
- 1/2 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 avocado cubed
- 1/4 cup green onion diced
- In large bowl, mix eggs, melted butter, salt, and pepper. Press the Sauté button and then press the Adjust button to set the heat to Less.
- Add eggs to Instant Pot. and cook for 5–7 minutes while gently moving with rubber spatula. When eggs begin to firm up, add cooked breakfast sausage and cheese and continue to cook until eggs are fully cooked. Press the Cancel button.
- Divide eggs into four bowls and top with salsa, sour cream, avocado, and green onion.
I Love My Instant Pot Keto Diet by Sam Dillard
The "I Love My Instant Pot®" Keto Diet Recipe Book by Sam Dillard (Adams Media) July 3, 2018 The ketogenic diet is a proven, effective way to lose weight without sacrificing flavor. And with the Instant Pot®, it’s easier than ever to create delicious, satisfying, nutritious dishes using fresh and simple ingredients! The “I Love My Instant Pot®” Keto Diet Recipe Book is a must have for Instant Pot® fans who follow the ketogenic diet and want fast, healthy, and delicious meals the whole family can enjoy. In this book, you’ll find 175 fat-burning recipes, including: Fried Egg and Avocado Sandwich Chicken and Cauliflower Rice Soup Steak Bites and Roasted Garlic Dipping Sauce Lemon Poppy Seed Cake Popular blogger and photographer behind Hey Keto Mama Sam Dillard shares how to make satisfying, flavorful dishes for every meal with the only device you need in your kitchen. Author Bio: Sam Dillard is the author and photographer behind Hey Keto Mom, a food blog that cuts carbs and strikes out sugar without sacrificing yummy flavor. Her recipes have been featured in numerous publications including Women’s Health and Brit + Co. She lives in Missouri with her husband and two young children.
All recipes by : I Love My Instant Pot Keto Diet by Sam Dillard
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!